Tuesday, October 27, 2009

YIC CLix.com added to active List  

1 comments





This is the latest PTC site I joined.

There are 13 ads available for standard member

I offer referral back commission

Be an active clicker under me and you will receive additional commission from me.

I will give $0.50 for the first 150 ads you click. 
direct to your Liberty Reserve or Paypal Account. you choose


Requirements to receive your commission.

1. Register under me and leave a comment here stating your username and the date you joined
2. Subscribe to my feeds and leave a comment here what email address you used.
3. email me your Liberty Reserve or Paypal account address.
4. Click Ads Daily to reach the 150 ads click requirement.

This promo is available for first 25 people who will join under me so hurry now!

Good Luck


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ YIC CLix.com added to active List