Sunday, October 11, 2009

Want to be paid while using Facebook?  

1 comments

This is a repost from my main blog...

While I was adgitizing register I stumbled on Bambie's of my Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf
Since I am getting addicted with Face Book applications this would be fun for me. I can be paid by enjoying
FB.At CloudCrowd is where work gets done. We bring together people who want to work, and work that     pays.You will be paid by performing simple tasks.You can also get some referrals and it will help you with the earnings. This is up to three level Crowd. Referral rates are as follows:

For Work Performed By Your:
You Receive The Following Commission:
1st Level Personal Crowd (people you directly invite)
10.1% of what they get paid
2nd Level Personal Crowd
3.2%
3rd Level Personal Crowd
1.5%


I finished some tasks already, its so easy.
Do you already have a Face book Account? What are you waiting for.? Join Cloud Crowd and be paid!


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Want to be paid while using Facebook?