Sunday, January 17, 2010

HYIP: REFMOTOR  

2 comments

This HYIP is hot and Paying. I received Three payments already from RefMotor.  They accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money e-currencies. They give out bonus for new investment!

Here's my proof:


As you can see, I invested $10 last January 13, and I was able to withdraw $4.01. In a matter of 5 days, I was able to get 40% of my investment already.

They have lots of bonuses, I quoted their email here:
do you know how can you earn with us
1:we pay all accounts free bonus and you can withdraw it instantly
2:for all of the new investment for to day we pay  cash bonus(6% for daily,7% for after 15 days)
3:you can active your account and start for voting bonus

Join RefMotor now and don't miss the chance of multiplying your money.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ HYIP: REFMOTOR


  • August 27, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

    nice.. but I no try this before.


  • September 19, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

    hi red, is this still working? and regarding your contest .. nag fill na kasi ulit ako don sa additional points (new form) pwede ba ulit ako fill up lets say maging followers m ako in one of your blog thanks,